Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: 1 Million Page Views  (Read 11618 times)

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
Re: 1 Million Page Views
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2008, 12:03:54 am »
The site is growing big time at the moment. :clap:

We hit 2 million page views on the forum yesterday. The first million took 11 months to reach, the second million took only 4 and a half months  :heeha:

We also had a record number of new members joining last month (Jan 08) with 243 joining the MyMove section and 160 joining the forum. (So far the average has been 185 and 60 respectively).

Doing a little bit of maths - Most registrations are probably 1 per family, say 3 people per family, then 243 registrations = 730 people = one school less in SA eventually just from the "class of Jan 08" O0

A special welcome to all the new members, especially those that may still be too shy to post.  ;)
Don't be shy to say Howzit, were a cool bunch O0 and besides we wanna hit 3 million page views in 2 months this time  :whistle:

Thanks to everybody for making this the friendliest immigration site on the net, I think we have all shown that the "helping hand" spirit that we all thought was gone is still well and alive among those in and going to NZ :clap:

Offline SaKiwiBoer

• Guru
  • We're in Tauranga.
    • Oosthuizen family in NZ
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 02:22:32 am »
Thanks to everybody for making this the friendliest immigration site on the net, I think we have all shown that the "helping hand" spirit that we all thought was gone is still well and alive among those in and going to NZ :clap:
And a B I G THANX to you Nolan for a great site and we hope the next mil flies by in 2 months. Kom NZ toe dan vier ons dit perdentlik. Cheers SAKB
21/03/2007-EOI submitted
18/07/2007-Selected from the Pool
07/03/2008-Receive ITA
15/05/2008-ITA Submitted-(hou duim vas)
11/12/2008-PR GRANTED-(thanx a lot!!!)

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." (Benjamin Franklin)

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2008, 02:22:32 am »

Offline Didi77

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2008, 03:27:42 am »
But it is not really the stats that speaks the loudest. The truth lies in the evidance..........

I would not be here if it was not for this forum.

Thank you Nolan and all the rest of you guys for saving my family's life

and for giving my children a future....  :flowers:

Offline Feather

• Resident
  • Heather - Kaiapoi, Christchurch
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008, 03:38:15 am »
 :clap: :clap: Excellent news guys!!  Well done and a big thank you Nolan.  If you hadn't seen my post on another forum I would never have found this one and met such lovely people!  :clap: :clap:

Offline travelite

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 06:40:42 am »
A very, very big thanks Nolan and all the rest who post their experiences on this forum. I've been on for one month now, and have two family members in NZ now. Been just a few days, so they still need all the info they can get. And the encouragement too.
And by the looks of it, every SA'n is latching onto this now...... This is turning out to be the biggest 'help-line' ever. And we can SEE the results.
 :clap:   :clap:   :clap: 

Offline kim12345

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 07:30:40 am »
thats because its an amazing forum - u've helped so many :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline janvs

• Arrived !
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 01:59:32 pm »
Hi,

I just hope the server lasts  :D

Jan
EOI drawn on 04/06/2008
ITA received 26/06/08
Completed ITA submitted 20/08/08
Received PR 25/11/08
Received passports with PR 21/01/09

[/u

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 01:59:32 pm »

Offline malindy

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 02:26:27 pm »
Well done Nolan! :clap:

Here's my first contribution to the next two million! O0

May this site see many more millions ;D ;D and many more happy ex Saners in NZ!

The Only Reality is the Here and Now - when I can make a Difference...

Offline hadenough

• Certified Addict
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 02:51:59 pm »
 :clap: Thanks Nolan, you are doing a great job!

Offline mikencarmen

• Eastern Cape, South Africa
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 04:20:12 pm »
Unbelieverble....A BIG THANK YOU to Nolan and to all the members on this forum for helping each other in some little/big way...WHAT A HUGE FAMILY!!!!  :)

C

Offline scotsman

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 04:59:20 pm »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: geez well done Nolan!! 2 million whewwwwwwwww..........best thing I have done inthe whole process was to find this site! The friendly people and camaradie in here is amazing, people are able to share the highs and lows and vent their frustrations..........when you feel like its maybe not worth the hassle.......all you have to do is log on here!! Thanks for a great site!!

Charlie and Brigid

Offline dance

• Certified Addict
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 07:00:06 pm »
Well done Nolan. May I add my thanks as well. I do not know what it was that inspired you to start this forum but it really has been life saving and life changing for me. That sounds really soppy but true. Here's to the next 2 mill. :drunk:
When life throws you a lemon - make lemonade!

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 07:00:06 pm »

Offline ANTONK

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 08:48:33 pm »
Well done Nolan and you see all your dreams are coming true and many more to follow - DITO to all  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Offline zatexnz

• Wizard
  • Hamilton, NZ
    • Colorific Photography
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 12:41:02 pm »
Goodness, I am truly amazed!!  Yeah, thanks Nolan!  As Didi said, if it weren't for this site... who knows where we'd be?  Would we have gotten out of the USA in time?  I know my hubby didn't have the guts to do the cowboy thing, even though we were in Texas!  When I see how many of our fellow Saffas in the USA are struggling with the very unfair system there, and how many of them land up being "out of status" without them trying to be illegal, I am just so thankful to this site, that helped me get all our ducks in a row, and get here with time to spare! 
And I have so enjoyed seeing the people here become a community of caring people! :smitten:
lekker sweet as, y'all
~ Colleen

tandl

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 09:09:52 am »
Well done everyone! The rate things are going I think we may just be able to meet that 2 month mark  :clap: