Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Brain overload  (Read 781 times)

Offline stella.mike

Brain overload
« on: November 22, 2007, 09:11:57 pm »
 :DHi you guys

I'm like a junkie I want more info I want to know everything about NZ Im on this site every night I'm browzing everywhere, to get peoples opinions, it feel like I' going crazy.  I even goolge earth NZ and mark all the known places and look at it every night I can even see the street my cousin lives in, in Otago

Me an Mike were talking on selling the house and getting all the painting and tiling done but as always we were just talking :2funny: Also talking about satring to downsize renting a smaller place and so on.  as it always goes we are just talking about it.  well a decision was made for us sort of.  my husbands company opened a factory in Kwazulu Natal. And they want him to manage the place. So we are forced to finish the house and put it in the market Jan 2008 we are going to sell all the stuff we do not want before we move there we are going to rent a smaller place an dweare going to put the children in an english school.  :confused:

And through it all I'm still buzy udating Mike's CV to NZ standard to send in to "EWRB"  I hope to finish  it over the weekend :clap: O0

I'm addicted to NZ and I weren't even there YET!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Johan01

• Certified Addict
Re: Brain overload
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 09:16:45 pm »
Hi there

Yes believe you me you do addicted even before you here and once you here you just get more addicted. It's worse than cannibis hahaha.

welcome and I hope you guys find all you need on the site ... well you should, and feel free to ask there's a bundle of people who will give advise

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 09:16:45 pm »

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 10:53:28 pm »
:clap:

Offline zatexnz

• Wizard
  • Hamilton, NZ
    • Colorific Photography
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 02:16:52 am »
Stella.mike, that is just great!!  And btw, my personal opinion is that you're doing the right thing by putting the kids into an English school there!  Just awesome, as it will make the move to NZ so much easier for them!!!  O0
lekker sweet as, y'all
~ Colleen

Offline Badprop

• Certified Addict
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 06:05:37 am »
You're doing great Stella.  The more you know about the place the easier it will be to adapt. O0
Take life with a pinch of salt ... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila