Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: NZQA Question  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Johannesh

NZQA Question
« on: June 05, 2007, 07:53:35 pm »
Hi guys, thanx again for your friendlyness and help, we appreciate it!!!  :) There is something my husband would like to know.......Nolan you say we should first go for the pre-assesment, (like I understand from the site of NZQA) it's $75 for a qualification. Is it then gonna be $75 per document (matric, diploma and trade) or for the full pre-assesment?? Wouldn't it be cheaper to do the full assesment and the fast track??  :help:

Offline jafa77

• Certified Addict
NZQA Question
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 07:56:35 pm »
I did full assessment and fast tracked it. If you know your qualifications will be OK (like I did) then dont bother.

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

NZQA Question
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 07:56:35 pm »

Offline Johannesh

NZQA Question
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 08:11:38 pm »
Hi rotovegas!! Thanx for the advise, so you would say we should go for the full assesment??

Offline Johannesh

NZQA Question
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 08:15:42 pm »
Something else (I hope it's not too many questions for one day??)......my husband worked for a company and got all the payslips for proof, but when he resigned they never gave him any reference and after a period they closed down. At the other place he worked as a contracter and didn't even got any payslips, they also closed down..........what should we do with this matter???  :eek:

Offline jafa77

• Certified Addict
NZQA Question
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 08:38:33 pm »
well, thats what I did. I knew my Rhodes degrees would be accepted in NZ. I did my homework. I didnt see any point in wasting time. If you think your degrees etc may not be accepted then go for pre-assessment. I stand to be corrected though...... :help:

I courier it all off, kept in touch with case officer guy by email and paid the fasttrack fee and it all came back within a month or two.