Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Donations  (Read 1677 times)

Offline potatoman

Donations
« on: February 19, 2008, 02:03:19 pm »
Howdy,

I haven't been a member long on this site, but it has been fairly educational and have been getting answers to my questions etc. Now, I am not sure who is running this site, and where the funding is coming from but I had this idea...

To have a donations option on say the main page. If you found this site helpful, please consider making a donation. I was going to spend a lot of money on an agent, and now I don't need to, hence a donation could be in the order of the day.

Just a thought.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but sock puppets, sock puppets really scare me.....

Offline hadenough

• Certified Addict
Re: Donations
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 02:23:34 pm »
That's nice potatoman.  Nolan is the man of the site.   :clap: From what I gather, his main aim is to help as many people get to NZ as possible, we owe him a lot, he is our hero! :smitten:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 02:29:04 pm by hadenough »

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 02:23:34 pm »

Offline Gerhardvdb1

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 07:13:04 pm »
Well done Nolan  :clap: :clap:

Offline zatexnz

• Wizard
  • Hamilton, NZ
    • Colorific Photography
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:32:37 pm »
That is certainly a noble thought potatoman (forgive me, i keep wanting to say "patats"  :blush: )

We do have some "sponsors" - businesses that advertise here on the site, but I'm not sure whether they are really covering costs.  Nolan will be able to tell you.
lekker sweet as, y'all
~ Colleen

Offline Didi77

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 08:00:29 am »
If you wanna help Nolan.... sure he can do with any help....he and his family also still needs to immigrate this year and they have just had additional baby....

My suggestion would be to encourage suppliers everywhere you meet to advertise on this site.... or even you can advertise your business?

Nolan really is our hero :smitten:

Offline ANTONK

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 06:07:53 pm »
Thanks to Nolan (my almost brother in law)  :clap: WE NEED A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER to do DONATIONS ?????????

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 07:30:18 pm »
At this point in time I am happy to personally fund the website. The advertisers also help to pay the bills, so please support them and let them know that you found them on SA Going To NZ so that they know their adverts are working.

In the not too distant future we will be adding more goodies to the site which will make the site even more useful for you guys and more profitable for us, but we are  :-X about that at the moment  O0

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 07:30:18 pm »

Offline hadenough

• Certified Addict
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 12:18:45 pm »
 O0 :gl: Nolan!

Offline Happy Expat

• Veteran
  • NZ, now Melbourne, Australia