Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Crime Watch  (Read 24745 times)

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
Re: Crime Watch
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2007, 02:23:16 pm »
Yeah same, he didn't realise that he was opening a huge can of worms. Thought they were going to be greeted with flowers  :idiot2:

I will never forget watching on Sky News. A reporter was coming in behind the main front. At one point they stopped in some town. He climbs out to interview the 'cheering crowds welcoming their saviours' in that typical ignorant British fashion.

Needless to say the crowd was throwing them raspberries  :P instead of flowers and tried to push him out the way so that they could get their 15 seconds of fame just like we see here in SA. He was so ignorant that he actually at one point was mentioning that these were folks out in the sticks and probably didn't know what was happening, they were expecting crowds with flowers in the larger cities  :2funny: poor sod, I actually felt sorry for him making his name toffee like that and you could see he was shocked that there were no flowers. At the end of his segment he was visibly scared  :2funny:

Offline zatexnz

• Wizard
  • Hamilton, NZ
    • Colorific Photography
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 04:02:44 pm »
You know the sickening thing??  The US has enough oil to take care of it's own.... but no cheap labour to mine it.  It's cheaper to get it from the middle east..   >:(

ja... bombing Iraq... when the guys that flew into the towers were Afgans and Saudis... Why didn't they bomb Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia? :confused:
lekker sweet as, y'all
~ Colleen

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 04:02:44 pm »

Offline Johan01

• Certified Addict
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2007, 04:38:26 pm »
The Iraq bombing as well as the previous Desertstorm was an excuse to use the piled up arsenal as well as test new weapons, thats apart from the oil thing.

Offline zatexnz

• Wizard
  • Hamilton, NZ
    • Colorific Photography
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 04:56:03 pm »
Makes me  :tickedoff:   the way governments misuse their powers...  one of the reasons I like the idea of NZ.  It seems to be more concerned about it's own people... doesn't get it's fingers dirty in other people's business.... is out of everybody else's way that wants to make war with each other.....
lekker sweet as, y'all
~ Colleen

Offline rodz

• Rodney
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 05:37:28 pm »
The Iraq bombing as well as the previous Desertstorm was an excuse to use the piled up arsenal as well as test new weapons, thats apart from the oil thing.

Ja Bushwipe is a downright thief.He should be strung up.Killing innocent people like that.He is no better than the ANC!!

No offence tex but i would not like in the states for all the money in the world!!!
German Engineering At Its Best-BMW

Offline zatexnz

• Wizard
  • Hamilton, NZ
    • Colorific Photography
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 06:27:57 pm »
No offence taken  :)   Wasn't my idea in the first place, was hubby's.  Now it's not worked out, and hubby has in the mean time discovered that America is not this wonderful  place it would like everybody to believe it is...  but then... we remind ourselves... no country is perfect (not even NZ).   ;)
lekker sweet as, y'all
~ Colleen

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2007, 09:21:14 pm »
I think George was trying to finish what his Dad didn't, only things had changed a lot since Daddy invaded. He thought it would turn him into a national hero forever transcribed into the history books. Well he will be in the history books alright, as the dim president that cost the US over $300 billion dollar for nothing. I'm sure that is enough money to build every homeless family in Africa a house, or a good retirement for my family  :whistle:

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2007, 09:21:14 pm »

Offline zatexnz

• Wizard
  • Hamilton, NZ
    • Colorific Photography
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 09:38:57 pm »
It's enough to give every AMERICAN homeless person a decent place to stay too!  >:(
lekker sweet as, y'all
~ Colleen

Offline Happy Expat

• Veteran
  • NZ, now Melbourne, Australia
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 10:31:46 pm »
Yeah and now good people like Oprah are doing what Bush should've done......out of her own pocket >:(
I know she's like one of the richest woman in the world, but why should she have to do what the government should be doing >:(

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2007, 11:05:43 pm »
Aaah, good question Happy, but an easy answer I suspect - They are too busy stuffing their own pockets to give a damn.

Offline MJ

• Certified Addict
  • Cambridge
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2007, 10:01:54 am »
I got this email yesterday from eblockwatch so I am posting it exactly as it came.
I also heard about this a few months back on the news in the Cape.

Dear Michelle

The following incident was reported by a member in your area. Eblockwatch assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or content of the report.

Date Reported: 2007-08-14 09:48:20
Incident Date: 2007-08-04 07:00:00
Reported By: Erna
Type Kidnapped
Area: KWAZULU-NATAL, DURBAN, 
Description:
I live in Pta,but received the following e-mail from a friend in Natal. This will propably spread to the rest of the country...I hope not!!! The e-mail was as follows:

Dear All,

PROTECT OUR CHILDREN

Hi, most of you know me as Chantel Thompson.

Well I have a story to tell that needs to get out to the public for the sake of all our children.

This morning 07.08.07 my domestic worker came to me and told me that A BLACK WOMEN gave her a call towards the end of July 2007 and offered her R20000.00 for one of my children. My maid at first did not tell me because she thought that the call was a joke and ignored it. We recently moved to a new house about two weeks ago. She then realized that the call was not a joke after she received a second call this past weekend Saturday 04.08.07 and the same BLACK WOMEN had asked her where we have moved to, because she came to the old house last week and we no longer lived there!!! This black women knew exactly what time myself and my husband went to work, when my children come home from school, who looks after them and what my maids cell number was, she knew what time myself and my husband get home and what our address was!!! This black women is apparently working for a WHITE MAN who is paying money for the children. As a mother of two this really upsets me to know that my childr! en are not even safe in their own homes. I have called the police for assistance, but until a document is open there is not much they can do!!! (And a document does not go very far)

The worst part is that about 5 or 6 months ago there was an email going around about people offering the domestic workers money for the children they look after and I honestly did not think that this would happen to me!!!

I am very afraid for my children, so please send this to as many people as possible so that we can PROTECT OUR CHILDREN.

You are welcome to call me if you think this email is a joke!!!!

Kind Regards

Chantel Hill

chantel@ambilube.co.za

Cel: 084 404 9544

Tel: (031) 776 3006

CLICK HERE TO COMMENT ON THIS INCIDENT

Kind Regards
The eblockwatch team

Badprop

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2007, 12:59:29 pm »
 :tickedoff: Ag f tog wat nog.   :tickedoff:

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2007, 12:59:29 pm »

Offline Cameleon

• Certified Addict
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2007, 02:01:49 pm »
I also received this email from a friend! It makes one so  :tickedoff: you feel like walking up to the first stranger and  :knuppel2: :twoguns: :guns: :hammer: :hang: him!

Offline Shaz

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 11:05:40 am »
Hi guys,

My mom is a teacher at a convent here in PTA and the police warned them of the following:

Kidnapping of young children is on the increase in preparation for the 2010 world cup!! They are kidnapping children for prostitution as they are going to build a village for people to go to for prostitutes!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!?? It makes me very  :tickedoff:

Offline Rhodan

• Certified Addict
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2007, 11:09:44 am »
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!??

Absolutely, just another day in the Zoo with the animals ...