Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Fueling Racism  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
Fueling Racism
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:12:10 pm »
I am not going to post the whole letter by Mr Mbeki here, it is a bit long, the link is HERE, but I cannot not comment on this :

I find it odd that he is able to dig out some anonymous examples of white racism to rub in the white's faces and make out as though the government is squeeky clean. I have constantly been pointing out examples of racism by the government here, but here is another example.

Mr Mbeki, please don't come and tell me that it is sensationalism that is fueling the violence in this country. YOU are fueling the racism in this country. YOU are making everybody hate each other. YOU are brainwashing the blacks in this country to hate the whites and encouraging them to go out and murder the whites and you have the cheek to tell the whites in this country that they are the only racists in SA?

Time for a reality check - The previous goverment brainwashed whites to be racist, that is true, but the whites eventually realised they were wrong and things needed to change - it was the whites that voted to get rid of Apartheid. This proves that the majority of whites in this country are NOT racists, and I take offense at the fact that you alude to this. However, 14 years later you still sing songs about killing whites?

I bet your government's leaders will stand up at the Human Rights Day celebrations and lead the crowds in singing freedom songs about killing whites. Prove me wrong!

Guess what - it is time to 'stop using the racism card', get up off your butt and put into action what you so loudly preach to the international media - it is time to ban all the songs about killing, it is time to start singing songs about reconciliation, and Human Rights Day would be a good day to do it.

As I am not going to hold my breath for that to happen, I will continue to help as many people as I can, no matter what their colour, etc., to leave your racist country.

Offline Happy Expat

• Veteran
  • NZ, now Melbourne, Australia
Re: Fueling Racism
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 12:19:13 am »
 :'( so true :'(

I will also do my part in helping to get the good people out of SA!! :)

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

Re: Fueling Racism
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 12:19:13 am »