Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Vacancies Wanted  (Read 22327 times)

Offline willie007

Re: Vacancies Wanted
« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2014, 02:28:15 pm »
Experienced hands-on Solutions Architect with 24 Years IT experience with a National Diploma Information Technology (Technikon SA). I also have 4 years IT team management experience.

TOGAF 9.1 Certified, Microsoft C#.Net Development(All Frameworks) - WPF, WCF, ASP.Net, MVC, ADO.Net, Linq; OpenXML
UML 2.0;
Cloud Development on Azure, Databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), SDLC (Waterfall, Agile - Scrum);
Modelling tools: ARIS 7.2, Enterprise Architect (Sparx Systems)

Industry Experience: Banking, Retail, Mobile, Insurance, Transport, Pharmaceutical, Mining

I will be in NZ in June 2015, and my first choice are to work and live in Wellington, but I will also consider other towns/cities. I am already working with an immigration consultant to assist us with the process and I am eligible to receive a work Visa and to apply for residency once I secure a job offer.

Offline foxylady

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2015, 05:28:06 pm »
Hi everyone

I am a Customer Relationship Manager and have  almost 18yrs experience in the  Insurance Industry. I would love to work and join my sister who is currently in Auckland , but any close surrounding areas will most definitely suffice.

My husband is a Regional Property Valuer/Manager and has almost 19yrs experience with the Municipality.

We have signed up and used the assistance of a registered immigration agent, so an offer of employment is what we need now.

Thank you.

Regards

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2015, 05:28:06 pm »

Offline KH

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2015, 03:14:51 pm »
Hi All

Im not currently in NZ, but my wife and I have booked our tickets for the 4th of July. So just on 11 weeks to go :o

I'm looking for a job as a graphic designer & marketing manager . I have proven skills in digital,editorial, illustration, web design and social media adverting . I have 6 years corporate experience. My Degree has been certified as a NZQA level 7.

You can see my work portfolio here: http://kernhoffman.co.za/ My CV can also be downloaded off my website

Im ready to work from the moment I land  ;)

Look forward to hearing from you
Kern

Offline Tobz

« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2015, 09:49:54 am »
My wife and I arrived in New Zealand on 2nd May 2015.I am looking for a IT job or a job in the hospitality & tourism industry. I have over 7 years of working experience as a skilled IT Technician. I have an excellent knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and software, including installation, troubleshooting and support.My previous employment with Baseline NGN as a Technician involved: Providing IT support, setup of networks and PABX programming around South Africa. I have also been running a successful guest farm with my brother for the past five years.

Offline xefere

« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2015, 06:43:53 am »
Hi

I'll be in Wellington from 28 June 2015, looking for a position as a BI developer/consultant/architect. I've got extensive experience in ETL using SSIS, report development using SSRS, Cognos and MicroStrategy. I also have experience with SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase, writing SQL queries. Also experienced in gathering user requirements for BI reporting needs. You can see my LinkedIn profile here for more info. https://za.linkedin.com/pub/eugene-ferreira/29/117/113

Regards

Eugene

Offline janwswan

« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2015, 07:24:48 am »
Good day

We plan to move to NZ early next year...
I have a MBA with more than 10 years management experience.
I also have a Masters degree in Agriculture, specializing in animal breeding. 
Busy with PhD in Sustainable agriculture.
The ideal jobs would be in Agricultural tertiary training institution, Agribusiness companies, or other business development and / or management positions.
My wife is a physiotherapist, with more than 15 years experience.

Would be very grateful if anybody can steer me in the right direction with regards to companies I can approach or positions available.

Thank you very much!

Offline Stacey

« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2015, 05:06:55 am »
Hi everyone... my hubby is currently in Christchurch looking for a welding position... it's been about 3 weeks now and still nothing...! If anyone can help point him in the right direction please? He has 6 years experience in MIG,  TIG and Arc welding. Please pm me if you can assist

« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2015, 05:06:55 am »

Offline chrisna

« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2016, 11:44:40 am »
Hi, I’ll be arriving in New Zealand on the 2nd of May 2016. I am looking for a job as a software developer. I am currently working as a C# / Delphi developer, but I also have a lot of experience working on SQL Server and various other technologies. My linked in profile has more information:  https://za.linkedin.com/in/chrisna-du-plessis-18797a3a

Offline Kimberley Kate

« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2016, 05:24:09 am »

I am a single, tri-lingual, award winning, PhD (Social Sciences) graduate in my mid-30's, have dual European/South African nationality and have worked and studied internationally for a number of years. My time in Auckland is rapidly drawing to a close and I am desperate to find a job - any job - that will enable me to stay on in this lovely country. During my studies, I gained varied experience working internationally as an academic researcher, English teacher in Asia, multimedia developer for a film studio and market data analyst for a leading international research company.  I have a natural flair for teaching and interacting with foreign cultures and a keen interest and passion for social, historical, political, financial and economic research and analysis, anything media-related or to do with logistics, tourism, travel, aviation, airlines or airports. I am willing to work anywhere in New Zealand at short notice and will consider any position offered me, no matter how junior. I am more than happy to provide my CV and references.

Offline Zedd

« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2016, 05:32:03 am »
Have you tried the facebook groups? You'll reach further.  This forum is a bit quiet.  Good luck. 
18 March 2013 - EOI submitted
3 April 2013 - EOI selected
10 May 2013 - ITA issued
23 July 2013 - ITA submitted
18 Sep 2014 - Resident visas approved
28 Feb 2015 - The chicken has landed!

Offline warrenjenabigail

Vacancies Wanted
« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2016, 03:29:00 pm »
Hi Guys

My wife and I were in NZ Christchurch last year.  Now we would like to return forever.  I have been in the retail industry, Senior Manager Spar and I previously worked for Eskom.  If anybody is able to assist me in finding work I would be so grateful.  I am willing to do anything, any opportunity you can offer me would be graciously accepted. I
I will be the best hammerhand / laborer  / Skivvy you have ever seen. I also have Commercial and Charter boat experience - 10 years. anything to do with fishing is my passion.

Please let me know if you can help.

Warren and Family

Offline Stellalander

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2016, 08:50:31 pm »
Hi everyone. I know this part of the forum is reasonably quite, but I am posting for completeness sake.

I am a qualified professional accountant and has worked for the past two year in a cost- and management accounting role. I have general and financial management experience and have worked with intricate accounting systems and stock control.

I am 34 years old and would like to move with my young family to New Zealand.

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2016, 08:50:31 pm »