Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: The movers are coming in 8 days!!  (Read 929 times)

Offline Gypsymom

• In the winterless north
The movers are coming in 8 days!!
« on: January 27, 2011, 10:47:52 am »
 :gl:to me.... Still trying to decide what to take and what to leave behind.  Trying to keep the 'take' pile at a reasonable level, but I don't think it is working too well.  Don't want to unpack in NZ and be asking myself "Why the ** did I pack this??" But it will happen I know.  My house looks a total mess, I have at least kept the lounge clean so I can escape there. I am not taking much furniture but everything else is just piling up.  I am starting to feel like the people in the TV programme "Hoarders" :help: :help: But it will all come together in the end.  Everything that is left after the movers have been is going to auctioned, so that won't be my problem.  I am so tired of filling in forms  :coffee: :coffee: But I am nearly there.  In 28 days time I will be getting on the plane. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: Now if I am going to be nearly 2 weeks here without all my STUFF, and will probably cope quite well, why am I taking it at all????? ::)
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Offline DOS

Re: The movers are coming in 8 days!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:42:01 pm »
Keep on going Gypsiemom  :clap: It is a nightmare sorting all the stuff. My stuff has just arrived in Auckland but I have managed well for three months without it. Almost to the point that I was thinking 'why did I send all those boxes' but not quite. I am sure that I will be happy once I am in my own place and unpack the boxes of treasured memories.  :gl2: with the rest of your move. It's getting close now and you must be so excited. I have been here 3 months today and am really loving it and to be with my grand daughter is the best  :clap: :clap:

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

Re: The movers are coming in 8 days!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 09:42:01 pm »