Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Discount websites - please fill in some more  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Hopeful

• Auckland, NZ
Discount websites - please fill in some more
« on: February 01, 2011, 08:47:49 am »
Hi. I keep on hearing about more and more discount-deal websites, so thought I'd name them here and if anyone knows of some more, they could add them to the list.

I'm subscribed to emails from:
grabone,
dailydo,
spreets,
1day.

I just discovered 1day - they are coming to Nelson soon Savayla and you can buy stuff from them online. They have "cellar" deals too!

Happy discount shopping!

Offline Savayla

• Certified Addict
Re: Discount websites - please fill in some more
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:02:52 pm »
   :clap:   Thanks !!!!  this is fantastic as I love them and they do have some amazing deals come up. 

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:02:52 pm »

Offline stefaansie

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 08:03:56 am »
here is a list of the whole lot. The page takes a while to load as it's large. Have patience.   http://www.loveonedaysales.co.nz/take-a-peek.php?show=all
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 08:05:31 am by stefaansie »

Offline Tui

• Certified Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 08:20:27 am »
here is a list of the whole lot. The page takes a while to load as it's large. Have patience.   http://www.loveonedaysales.co.nz/take-a-peek.php?show=all

Hi stefaansie and  :welcome: Thought to myself......this is someone new..... :) welcome into this lovely fandamily...

x
~ Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened~

Offline Savayla

• Certified Addict
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 10:18:14 pm »
Ok, this is not a discount site, but it is a site which really uncomplicates your life !!  Maybe many of you know about it already. 

FATSO.  It is a DVD site.  You go online and create an account with them.   You can choose various options, such as 6 movies a month for $23 or, like we just did, 3 movies at a time, unllimited DVD's, for $33. 

You then go and choose your movies and put it into your Queue.  I like this as I can take my time, choose about 36 DVD's that we are interested in, read reviews, and don't have to walk around the shop with my head at a strange angle  :2funny: 

You can change the queue at any time, taking a movie that is placed at  number 26 into the number 1 slot, etc.  With our option, we will get 3 movies sent from our queue.  You don't always get the ones nearest the top, it all depends on what is available, so it is always a surprise and one we actually look forward to.  Life is full of too many choice, including what brand of bread, that having someone else do it for is is fun.  And they are the movies you have chosen anyway. 

They post them to you , with Freepost envelopes included. When you are finished with them, or one of them, you simply post it back.  As we live rural, this means that we simply pop them back into our post box and lift that little red flag.  Love it !!  Once they receive your DVD's back, they send the next ones.  You can keep yours for as long as you want.  So there is no stressing that you have to finish them up for the next day or the next week. 

And that is that.  Really worth it !!!   http://www.fatso.co.nz/home