Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Crime in NZ  (Read 8221 times)

Offline robcraig

Re: Crime in NZ
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2007, 10:55:45 am »
Touche, Brad, never thought of that! You won't believe the number of Zims (black) that would love Ian Smith back. Kinda wierd that the bread basket of Africa is now starving!!

brad77

« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2007, 11:00:53 am »
It is scary that blacks Saffers dont see us going the same way (the ones I know). They think all is well for the future because of a stupid soccer competition!

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2007, 11:00:53 am »

Offline Shirls

« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2007, 11:09:03 am »
Naz your comment on page 9 was brilliant!!!

While in Auckland we met with an employment agent, to discuss work opportunities etc. Anyway, he said to us, that we must put our paper work in now, or wait 5 to 10 years and come over as refugees!!!
He also said that alot of NZ people see what is happening here, and are saying it is the next Zim.

brad77

« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2007, 11:13:53 am »
yip, people in NZ are not dumb! They can see what a **** up Africa is and most have no doubt that SA will become the next Zim (give it 15 years).

South Africa is synonomous with violent crime and the Springboks to the average Kiwi.

Offline robcraig

« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2007, 11:17:25 am »
Yep, Brad, they are a bit closed in that regard. As someone said on the site today, when asking an ex snr Eishkom man about 2010, he .....well, laughed. I was at the Barcelona olympics in 1992, and what I saw there, these guys haven't a clue. My honest and humble opinion, they will never get it right. Besides, it has been said that Zuma wants to do to the whites, what they did to the blacks. So, if he becomes president, he wont give two hoots about 2010.
Shirls, that is the exact sentiment I have with my family. I have said that I was a refugee once, I don't want to be again. So, I would prefer leaving with what we have, going where we would want tp, rather than grabbing what you can and running for the airport to who knows where?

brad77

« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2007, 11:29:54 am »
Maybe they will take it away from SA and give it to Australia and NZ to host.

I am off to bed. Good night South Africa!

Offline Nolan

• Administrator
  • Supreme Being
  • Stanmore Bay, Auckland
    • Art by Nolan
« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2007, 11:33:38 am »
I saw a link to a petition trying to stop the FWC coming to SA on SAAustralia yesterday, so the pressure is on  :clap:

Good Night Brad

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2007, 11:33:38 am »