Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Heck, what's up with Zac?  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Tui

• Certified Addict
Heck, what's up with Zac?
« on: November 13, 2011, 08:07:26 pm »
Good grief :o Heard over the weekend about Zac Guildford's self destructive antics, barging  naked into a restaurant and hitting diners - very sad but more horrific for the AB's reputation. Yip, this talented youngster needs all the help he can get :-\

x
~ Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened~

Offline SaKiwiBoer

• Guru
  • We're in Tauranga.
    • Oosthuizen family in NZ
Re: Heck, what's up with Zac?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 06:53:15 pm »
I didn't see the whole article only the front page of a news paper...  ::)
Sounds like his going a very similar route as to what happened to Bobby Skinstad...  :-\
Very sad if youngsters can't or don't know, how to deal with that kind of fame...  ::)
Eish ... big pity, because I like him.
SAKB
21/03/2007-EOI submitted
18/07/2007-Selected from the Pool
07/03/2008-Receive ITA
15/05/2008-ITA Submitted-(hou duim vas)
11/12/2008-PR GRANTED-(thanx a lot!!!)

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." (Benjamin Franklin)

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 06:53:15 pm »

Offline Tui

• Certified Addict
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 10:44:24 pm »
Not sure if one can blame fame. Just take a look at little old Justin Bieber who has to handle tons more media, critics and fame....now you do not see him walking starkers into  a restaurant (OMG, thank- God,  yuck, can you imagine ;D) and punching someone, due to a drunken binge. The sad thing is that my Mom in SA first brought this to my attention on Sunday night, heck, these things sure go viral like no one's business. Yes, I like him too, he has the 'boy next door' kind of character. Hope he gets himself into rehab and sorted out, has his whole life in front of him. He has way too much talent.

x
~ Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened~