Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: Idiot at Lion Park, Johannesburg  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Tui

• Certified Addict
Idiot at Lion Park, Johannesburg
« on: November 20, 2011, 12:01:28 am »
I am at a loss for words! On News24, it was reported that a man and his wife were in the Lion Park, he had his window open :idiot2: a lioness managed to get her paw through the window and the guy shoved his hand in her mouth to try and keep her out of his car??? Now I think the average 2 year old would know better, I mean REALLY!!

Idiot of the year award,  must go to him :clap: this takes stupid to a whole new level.  He only sustained minor scratches........needs his bloody head read.

x
~ Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened~

Offline Savayla

• Certified Addict
Re: Idiot at Lion Park, Johannesburg
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 12:25:58 am »
I was doing that this morning  :2funny:  Trying to get a raw bone out of the mouth of our big, white Golden retriever Shumba (lion ) who looks a bit like a lion and walks like a lion.  He is gentle as anything, but I had to be careful. 

But in a real lion ??  Come on !!!!  Wind your window up fast and sit and wait.  I guess it was a natural reaction to try and push away.  Like we would do a shark ? 

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 12:25:58 am »

Offline Tui

• Certified Addict
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 01:22:08 am »
Lol! yes, I remember going to a lion park once with my parents, I was 6....and I could read the huge sign - KEEP YOUR CAR WINDOWS CLOSED AT ALL TIMES!

:2funny: what next.

x
~ Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened~