Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: NZ Immigration SA  (Read 2209 times)

Offline catkotze

NZ Immigration SA
« on: June 14, 2012, 12:45:23 pm »
Hi there,

We are going to start the application for our LTBV and can't decide who to use.  Is there anyone who can tell us what their experience was with Silverfern Immigration (Erica Nothnagel) or NZ Immigration SA (Thinus van Staden)? 

We are also open to any suggestions regarding other agents who will be able to assist us.

We would also like to hear from people who applied for this visa and their experience with the application process.

Regards
Cat

Offline Ziegfried

Re: NZ Immigration SA
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 05:50:40 pm »
Erica from Silverfern walked the extra mile for us - I am very satisfied with their service.

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 05:50:40 pm »

Offline almostkiwi

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 04:41:54 am »
Know about Erica but didn't use her. We went with Lane neave Lawyers who is in Christchurch and Wellington. point of differance for them, they are a lawyers firm and not just Immigration firm. They have a 100% sucess rate. the reason for this is they have a telephonic with you first and qualify you and your situation and if they think that you will not make it, they wont take you on as client. this has all been done before i even paid 1c. we really had awesome service from them. They are very clean in their work and the Manager of the team, Mark Williams is also an Immigration lecturer at the university in Christchurch.

Check out their website, www.laneneavelawyers.co.nz or email Mark: Mark Williams : mark.williams@laneneave.co.nz

Good luck

28/03/2012: WTR application submitted
12/04/2012: WTR permit approved
03/04/2012: EOI Submitted
04/04/2012: EOI selected from pool
17/05/2012: ITA received
28/08/2012: ITA submitted with all doc's
05/10/2012: CO Appointed
10/12/2012: Residency approved

Offline catkotze

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 09:18:53 am »
Hi there,

I know of Lane Neave and have also spoken to Mark when he was in SA with a expo group a couple of years ago.  I haven't looked into their company further because i thought it was just for the Pegasus Town. Will give them a call again.

Thank you for your anwers, we appreciate it.

Offline peterjepwood

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 05:27:49 am »
Hi Cat,
Use someone that understands LTBV and understands business plans and businessES. Most Licenced Advisers do NOT understand business and LTBV. Choose wisely.
Regards,
PW