Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: NZ Here we come!!  (Read 421 times)

Offline ased786

NZ Here we come!!
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:14:33 pm »
Howzit to everyone

I am a newbie to the posting on the forum...(been part of the forum since 2012) cannot believe it took me this long to have actually decided to make the move...one of the unfortunate south african's that was held at gunpoint with my hubby and kids.  So we have decided that move we need to,  not just for our safety but mostly for our beautiful and very outgoing children!

Just wanna say a big thank you for your site it is so informative and it's a comfort feeling to know the suggestions that are made are from people that have gone through the experience of immigrating whether with the help of an immigration agent or by themselves.

Hubby is IT 19 years in every aspect of the IT world (4 years New Zealand work experience) and he has family there as well , myself is Executive PA with 16 years experience including some diesel mechanic experience...(no papers though).

We have decided that after today there is no turning back, passports are applied for, birth certificates are done and all that is left is PC certificates, medical and of course visas...

We still deciding on which route to take though, the fees that some consultants have charged us??  :knuppel2:,

Anyway we hope that we can be over and done with everything by the end of the year (God Willing), just wanted to know if anyone can give me an estimated income bracket for family of 6 (2 adults and 4 kids, 2, 10, 12, 16)? This would be the only thing we did not manage to get any info on...

It is good to know that we have so much support and that you guys are just 1 click away!!!

Thnx once again  O0 :)