Advice and Support for South Africans Immigrating to New Zealand

South Africans Going To New Zealand

Author Topic: money transfers: exchange4free  (Read 3329 times)

Offline tanya1

money transfers: exchange4free
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:16:43 am »
Hi all ,

Exchange4free is an authorised financial services provider, that facilitates the transfer of funds via our Authorised dealer
bank/ SARB.
We ensure you receive the best possible rates and don't charge you transfer fees.
We can also assist you in doing your SARS tax clearances for foreign investment.

All of this can be done for you even after you have left SA.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss any money transfer/opening of bank accounts/tax clearance issues or queries you may have.

We can also assist you with doing transfers out of NZ. This is a paperless process and also much cheaper than using foreign banks. Our global platform reports directly into the SA Reserve bank system to ensure compliance and SARB regulations are followed to also ensure there is no risk involved.

My contact details:
Tanya vd Westhuizen
Tel: +27 82 832 4867 / 0114537818
tanya@exchange4free.com

Tanya Van Der Westhuizen

Offline yusuf

Re: money transfers: exchange4free
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:23:14 am »
Thank You Tanya
DIY Residence Application - Roughly 18 months
Arrived in Wellington with Residence - 1st May 2013
Relocated to Auckland - 24th May 2015
PR Approved - 19th Nov 2015

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:23:14 am »

Offline Chan in Wellington

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 10:18:18 am »
I did all the forms and sent them back to south africa and never heard back from exchange4free. Been over 3 months. Either the post office stole them or exchange4free are not as jacked up as they make themselves out to be. [Chan's other half)
'The only difference between a rut and a grave, is the depth'.

Offline AChouler

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 03:14:50 pm »
Perhaps try Cashkows - They provide extremely efficient service!

Offline Sherelee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 05:05:41 am »

Another person who receives great accolades is Julian Haw.... his email addy is julian@julianhaw.com.

He comes highly recommended  :)

Offline Esnath1983

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 04:11:43 pm »
Exchange 4 Free claim to be a leading SA foreign exchange player that pays funds quicker than anyone else in the market. That is the OPPOSITE of the fact. I have been going back and forth with the consultants over my funds that have not cleared in my account and upon inquiry Herman Howell an employee of Exchange 4 Free in an email I quote " In this case, your funds have been paid and is in the banking system – please contact your bank or the SA Reserve Bank if you are unhappy with the SA banking system."
Talk about good customer service. So they blame the banking system and if I have a problem I have to call the SA Reserve Bank.

I am extremely unhappy. Exchange4Free SUCKS :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline DavidInNZ

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 11:39:10 am »
Esnath, I have transferred relatively large amounts of money in numerous transactions through Exchange4Free without ever having a problem. I think you might be unrealistic with a 24h turnaround time, especially when taking the South African Forex rules into account. Please inform the forum also once the funds do clear into your account, probably some time early next week. I think you would find their rates are also really competitive (1% spread all inclusive for amounts larger than R100,000, including even tax clearance if needed).

SA Going to NZ Advice Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 11:39:10 am »